Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brad Keselowski: What it takes to win!



...“I would say at one point for a split second [I was scared], but you ain't got time to be scared,” Keselowski said. “How does that saying go, 'I ain't got time to bleed'? You'd better go, and if you're scared, this is not the right place to be, because that's when you make poor decisions.”

So when the win-or-lose decision came time to be made, Keselowski’s head was clear. He knew what he needed to do. It might not be what someone else does, but for Keselowski, the choice was clear.

“It's a give-and-take sport, and as races go on, it's a challenge of who is going to lift and who is not, and it's testing each other every moment,” Keselowski said. “That was a test on Carl's side. Whether or not he knew I was there or not, I'm sure he felt like I would let him in even if I was there, and I was not going to.

“It's a test of character. Like I said, I'm not sure I did the right thing to win, but I guess you can always look about it different ways if you did the right thing in life.”.... read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment